Saturday, February 5, 2011

January

January has been pretty busy and cold for us! Right now I am teaching dance three times a week with solos and duets, and we have been doing quite a few performances. I have also been going almost every weekend to drill team competitions to watch my niece Haley, and just get new ideas. My kids are keeping me busy too! We are still working with Kaysha on walking. She just refuses to do it. She would rather just crawl about. I wasn't ever too worried about it until now because she is almost 17 months. Hopefully she will soon! Anyways, with all of the cold there was one nice day in January and it was President's day so Dan had it off work. We packed up the kids and went to Quail. Kaysha and Revin just played in the sand and had a great time. Dan caught a few fish and let Revin reel them in. I just enjoyed all the vitamin D I could get :) Cedar City also got a new aquatic center that opened this month. I am so excited for my kids to be able to go there. It isn't too far from our house. I was sad I didn't get any pictures because Revin had a ball! The last weekend in January was my parents 29th Anniversary so we went to St. George to celebrate. My Mom was working at the temple that day, so Dan and I, Jamie, Joey and my Dad met her there and went through a session. We don't get down there as often as we should, so it was really nice to have an excuse to go. Afterwards some more family met us and we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. That pretty much sums up our January.



No comments: