Friday, January 14, 2011

December

We had a great Christmas this year. It gets a little more fun each year as our kids get older. For Christmas Eve we went to my Mom's and went caroling and then had dinner and opened our PJ's. You will notice in the pictures that Kaysha has one eye that is slightly smaller and more swollen than the other, that is because she feel off of our counter and landed on her head giving her a big bump on her forehead and a black eye. Poor girl. I was super nervous because she cried for like one minute then fell directly asleep, but she is ok. Revin got his "Big Green Tractor" that he has been singing about and Kaysha was in love with her baby that she can put to bed. Dan got me an awesome picture of the St. George temple from Tai Pan. I love it!










1 comment:

Stacia said...

I didn't know Kaysha fell off the counter! Sad! It looks hurty! It looks like you had so much fun! I'm sad we missed it! Exspecially because we were haveing such a great time here :( This is probably dumb but I was happy to see the picture of Revin and Tayson with their hair all cute and combed... I;m like a freak show out here, no one combs their boys hairs (most don't do their girls either). Anyway, your kids are so cute and I really really miss them and everyone! I hope we get to see you soon! You should try to come visit!