Friday, March 4, 2011

Revin's Birthday

Revin turned 4 on February 24th. It is really crazy to me to think that I already have a four year old. He is getting so big and so smart! He got to celebrate his day by having a birthday party with his friends and cousins at the new aquatic center. I think it was the best day of his life! He had so much fun swimming with all of his friends there. Every present he got he was like "Wow" or "that's awesome!" He is a pretty sweet kid. He got a leapster from Dan and I and he could play that thing all day, he loves it! He also got a bunch of puzzles which is great because puzzles are his favorite thing to do. It is funny because I swear I didn't have any puzzles when I was a kid. I think my Mom was an anti-puzzle person, which I can understand because they are kind of a pain to keep track of all the pieces. Anyways, he had a great 4th birthday, and when he went to bed that night he said "Mom, can it be my birthday tomorrow too?"















3 comments:

Stacia said...

I just love Revin!! I bet that it is so fun for you because he gets so excited and is so happy about everything all the time and then times that by 1,000 on his birthday and I'm sure it can't help but make you happy!
Happy Birthday Revin!!!

Preston said...

I understand I'm an anti puzzle person as well. Happy Birthday!

Matthews Family said...

He is so dang cute! That aquatic center looks fun! Its about time Cedar got something like that.