Tuesday, June 9, 2009

OUR VACATION Day 1 Knotts Berry Farm

Last week we headed to California with my family and some of the Cloggers. We stayed in a place right across from Disneyland so it was really nice and convenient. We started out at Knott's Berry Farm. They had a little Snoppy Village full of kid rides that Revin loved. While Dan went and rode the big rides (that I couldn't go on) with Haley, my dad was a good sport and went on a few rides with Revin. Before we left Dan and I took Revin on the log ride. He loved it even though he lookes petrified in the picture.






4 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks like so much fun! I am already wishing we could go back. We too had a great time! Hopefully we will be able to go with you guys in two years!

Stacia said...

Man I wish we could have gone with you guys!!! It looks like Revin really liked it! Tayton would've had a great time! I love the picture of Dad in the little car! Hopefully we can go next time!

Casey and Brynn said...

That looks like a great trip. We want to try and go in two years as well. Revin is adorable!

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You are so small you cant even tell you are prego!