Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye House


So you probably all know that we have had our house for sale for ever, and it just won't sell with the way things are right now so we have decided to rent it out for a year and then maybe try selling it again or keep renting it, whatever works best. We are moving out this weekend and a nice young family will be moving in. We found the most beautiful house and put in an offer, but it is a short sale so it may take a while for the bank to accept or decline. I hope everything works out. For right now we are moving in with my Mom and Dad while we wait for them to accept an offer and close on the house. It is going to be quite the adventure. Who knows, I might have a baby before we can get moved into a new house. Crazy! I will miss this little house, I have grown pretty attached, it is just that it is so small and with another little person it will seem even smaller. So anyways, wish us luck! I hope Revin can handle all the big transitions that will be coming his way!

3 comments:

Matthews Family said...

How fun! Make sure you post pics of the new house I can't wait to see it. Our house is pretty small too. I hope we can upgrade in the future. Good luck hope all goes well.

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

Your house is so cute I totally would have rented it. Good luck with moving it is so stressful.

Casey and Brynn said...

That is such a cute house! I hope you get the short sale. I know those can take forever to hear back about. I hope it all works out!