Monday, September 29, 2008

What was I thinking?




So on Saturday Dan & I were going to Walmart to get us some new blinds and there was this lady there selling the cutest little pug puppy. For some reason I just had to have one and I just knew that Revin needed one. I was really in love with it for the first day and then when we woke up on Sunday morning and it pooped and peed on my carpet I was finished! I even had Dan try to call tradio this morning, but he couldn't get through. I wish Dan would have just told me no, but he was trying to be nice and get me something that I would enjoy. The puppy is so cute, but for right now he is going to have to live in the garage. Revin loves him and laughs and runs and wrestles with him so that is something positive. I have been a little scared to give him a name incase we sell him to someone, but we decided to name hime Boozer like the Utah Jazz player.

3 comments:

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

oh my heck every time we go to Walmart Preston begs me for a dog and I always tell him no just for that reason. You should have called me I would have talked you out of it.

Matthews Family said...

O Revin looks so cute with a dog. Mia loves our little dog. But I know what you mean there not much fun tell there trained to use the bathroom outside. Hey thats what carpet shampoo's for right?

Casey and Brynn said...

Hmm..it sounds to me like you need to have another baby! :)