Thursday, September 25, 2008

Flash Back To The Days Of Admo


This Sunday was Adam's Farewell. He did such a great job speaking in church, and I think he will make an excellent missionary. He is very excited and nervous all at the same time. It kind of makes me want to cry to think that the little Adam I always used to pick on growing up is now way bigger than me and leaving for two years. Adam has always had the best little personality, he is such a people person and can make friends with anyone. That is why he will make a good missionary. I have so many funny memories of him when he was little, like when he would sing "We shall be three" instead of free and when he would have to stop at every possible restroom on a trip because he must have had the smallest bladder in the world, and my freshman year of college when he was so excited because he was almost as tall as me, and we weighed the exact same. Anyways... I found these pictures from a trip that my mom, dad, Stacia, Adam & I went on to Tijuana Mexico. That is where Adam is going on his mission. Good luck Adam!

(I needed serious help with my hair-do in these pictures.)

2 comments:

Stacia said...

That is so funny I remeber that he had to Pee ALL the time! He is so funny I think that this post and pictures are better than the ones I have from his farewell! I miss the little Adam too it's crazy that he is going to be gone for two years

Stacia said...

oh I keep forgetting that it says I'm Adam Mom had me set a missionary blog for him and now I'm Adam