Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Anniversary

I am so mad at myself because I forgot to take my camera over to Parowan to the parade and to the little carnival after. I was watching Revin on one of the rides and telling Dan how sad I felt because we had no camera and a girl overheard me, so she got my email address and took a few pictures of Revin on different rides. Anyway I haven't seen them in my email yet, so I'll post them when they come. Then I did another dumb thing because Dan and I went to Vegas this weekend for our 4 year anniversary and again I forgot my camera. So here are some things that we did:




We want to KA at the MGM Grand it was awesome the stage was moving all over and people were flipping and falling and doing all sorts of crazy stuff.




We stayed at South Point Hotel, which was perfect because it is right in the middle of Stacia's house and the Las Vegas Strip. It was really nice and had nice big rooms.


Dan's favorite part was that we visited the Bass Pro Shop and he got a $100 shopping spree.

Stacia was so nice and tended Revin over night on Thursday and then we went swimming and had dinner with a couple of their friends at their house. It was fun to just talk and hang out. We ended up staying at their house that night. What I was really sad about is when I couldn't take pictures of Brentlee and Revin at the Bass Pro Shops. They have this huge fish tank and there was a mermaid inside. Revin was so amazed he just starred at her and she blew kisses to him. He and Brentlee just sat infront of the fish tank for almost a half hour.



4 comments:

Matthews Family said...

Congrats on 4 years! I love the Cirque shows. We haven't seen KA yet but we really want too.

The Porters said...

When we went to Vegas in August, we wanted to see KA but it was sold out for the only show we could make it to. I wish we would've known about that Bass Pro shop. that would have been fun!

Heather said...

Brentlee has been talking about mermaids, I wondered were she had learned it from! Thanks for bringing her home.

Anonymous said...

Was there really mermaids?
I didnt think they were real!
THATS AWESOME!!!!!
I wish you had not forgot your camera those pictures would have been awesome!