Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our Kaysha Baby

Kaysha is 4 months old now! Time has flown by so fast! She is such a sweet little girl. She is at 15% in her weight, 12% in her height, she is small but very proportianate! She LOVES her bottle, sleeps like an allstar from 8:30 to 7:30, and loves to goo and smile. I had someone ask me the other day if she was mobile yet and I just laughed because she hasn't even rolled over yet! She is such a content baby that she just lays on her back and looks around. She has been so much fun these past four months!




2 comments:

Stacia said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her. I'm glad to hear that she is nice. I had actually just called Heather to tell her that Dawson is so nice I sometimes wonder if something is wrong... he is just pretty easy going! The pictures are really cute!

Matthews Family said...

O my gosh she is so stinking cute! I love the cute little red outfit. She makes me want another little girl they are so much fun. However Mia was not that nice you are lucky! Just wait tell she's 3 and a is a drama queen. Enjoy it while it lasts!