Saturday, January 2, 2010

Our Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. It is getting more exciting as Revin gets older and knows who Santa is. He was so excited this year which made Dan and I probably even more excited than him. Santa brought him almost every Cars movie character there ever was and a cars race track. He just kept saying "Mom I love this!" Kaysha got a doll and, of course, some new clothes. 2009 brought some trials and a lot of blessings. I am so thankful to be in our new home and to have our baby Kaysha here and that our little family is happy and healthy. I am looking forward to a new year and I hope it brings great things for everyone!







My mom got my sisters and I twiner coats for Christmas. It made for a great photo opportunity!

2 comments:

Rachel Urie said...

Hey looks like you had a great Christmas, it's so much more fun when they really look forward to Santa. Although kinlee was pretty disappointed with santa this year....... any way I never heard if you wanted some headbands. maybe you found some.I was just checking. your little gal is darling! and so petite. let me know if you need some

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

Kaysha is so cute. It looks like Revin was a really good boy this year. I hope you guys had a good Christmas.