Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our Home

Here are some pictures of our house. I feel like since it is almost double the size of our other house, that I seriously need to have a shopping spree for decorations. I just do little bits at a time because there is a lot I want to do. I couldn't get a picture of Revin's room because he was sleeping. I love the area out here. It is so quite and peaceful, a big switch from where we were. We feel very blessed and we are very happy with it. (They are kinda in a backwards order, but oh well)
Baby Room

Kid's bathroom

Hallway to kid's bedrooms
Master Bath
Master bathroom
Master bedroom (I need to decorate more)
Dining room & kitchen
kitchen
Living Room
Office
Entry Way











4 comments:

Matthews Family said...

Love it! You've already started decorating it looks good. How many days tell u have your baby?

Crystal said...

Congrats on your beautful home! I just love it! Next time we are done there we will have to come see it.

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

Can we move in? I love it. It looks so nice. Congrats!

Lindsey and Laren said...

Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE IT!!! Congratulations!!!!!