Friday, August 14, 2009

A Few Pics




All we have been doing lately is moving and unpacking and organizing and Holy Cow it is so time consuming! I still don't have pictures of all of the house yet, because I am waiting on couches and blinds. Here are a few pictures though. Revin found the scarf and hat while we were unpacking, he is such a nerd. He loves our jaccuzi tub and refuses to bath in his own. He calls it his swimming pool. He has been kinda bored with out all of my family around to entertain him, so he finds little things to entertain himself. I will try to get more pictures soon!

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Revin is so Funny! I love it! That bath tub looks really nice! I would love it too! I'm thinking I might still come up for labor day depending on how things go I should get out of the hospital on friday and then leave for Parowan I know it sounds crazy but I love labor day and I know my kids would love it!

Matthews Family said...

I cant wait to see more pics . Our kids love our big tub too and we were letting them bath in it every night for a while until we got the water bill. It was fun while it lasted anyways. Good luck unpacking. O and when you get a second email me your new address so I can send you little girls gift to you when she gets here. jeremy_mat2@yahoo.com

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

Wow that is a swimming pool. I'm so excited for you guys. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. We still have a week until Preston starts school so I'll volunteer him for heavy lifting.