Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Weekend and Other Big News!

On Saturday Dan took Revin and I fishing on his boat. We went to New Castle. Dan's boat ran great and I even caught one fish! We had a fun little family outing. It was so cold when we first got there, but then it warmed right up and was really nice. The next day we had a great Mother's day. We went to church with Dan's mom then when to my mom's house for dinner. Adam called that night and it was so good to talk to him. I am so thankful for my mom and I am thankful to be a mom.



In Other Big News:
We found out today that we are having a little baby girl! We are both so excited! Yay! Revin came with us to the ultrasound and saw the "movie" of the baby. He thought that it was pretty exciting. He will be such a good big brother. Dan and I are still deciding on names, though we have a few in mind. We want something kind of unique because Revin is so unique. I like the name Kaysha a lot, but we will have to see.

4 comments:

Stacia said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! She is going to be the cutes little thing! How fun!

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

That's so exciting! Revin is getting so big. We really need to get together it's been a long time.

Crystal said...

Congrats on the little girl! We are very excited for you!

Matthews Family said...

Congrats. Girls are so fun. I'm so excited for you!