Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

So I turned 25 on Tuesday. It feels crazy to be 25, I still feel like I am eighteen and most people think I am a pregnant teenager with a 2 year old. I had a good birthday, I pretty much just stayed home and did my thing as usual and then I had to teach Dance which all the girls sang to me like four times. Then I had Pizza with my Mom and Dad, Dan, and Jamie and Joey. I have been super busy because my dancers just got done with competition and the Dance Review is tonight. They have done really awesome this year, and it is always a little sad when the year comes to an end.

This was me on my actual "birth"day. My face is so fat that my eyes are squished! I was 8lbs 3oz., pretty big baby.

3 comments:

Stacia said...

That is a funny picture! I never heard how your dancers did at the compition I'll have to call you to see!

Casey and Brynn said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I didn't know we had birthdays so close. Your baby picture is cute. Who would think that someone as little as you was pretty big for a newborn? haha

Matthews Family said...

Happy Birthday! I am an awesome friend. I used to call ya to wish you a happy birthday and now I just say it on your blog. I'm putting Mia in dance this fall I wished you lived closer so you could teach her. Can't wait to find out what your having, hope all is well.