Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Castle

On Saturday Dan, Revin and I spent the morning at New Castle. I decided to be a good sport and go fishing with Dan because he loves it so much. I had to back the truck and trailer down to the boat dock and drive the boat back in. Dan has to admit that he was pretty impressed with my abilities. Anyways, we had a fun time! The boat ran great and I had a fun time driving it around the lake. Dan caught a couple of fish and Revin enjoyed eating his fruit snacks, so everyone had a good time! I actually wouldn't mind doing that again!

3 comments:

Stacia said...

You are a good sport Dan was pronanly the happiest man alive! Your blog looks good!I'm so excited for Revin to come Stay with us!

Casey and Brynn said...

What a good wife :)

Matthews Family said...

Looks like fun! I actually like fishing too even though I have no clue what i'm doing. Your slide show is darling.