Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Pictures









We have had a busy week! Adam went through the temple on August 12th, he is so excited to go on his Mission and he thought the temple was awesome. I am so glad that Dan and I were able to share the experience with him. Then on Saturday we went to St George again because my cousin Evan got married. He married such a cute girl, I'm so happy for them! So while we were in St George on Saturday we decided to go get new family pictures and some pictures of Revin. I was so thrilled because Revin is usually so serious for pictures, but he did so good!









7 comments:

Stacia said...

I'm in love with Revin!! He is so cute I can't stand it! The pictures turned out really good they are all really fun!

Crystal said...

Great Family pictures, we need to go and get ours updated too. but first I have to get all cute and stuff. It looks like Revin did great. Sometimes I feel like I just went through a workout when I take my kids to get their pictures. SOOOOO Cute!

Matthews Family said...

I love the family pictues! We need to get ours done. Maybe after the baby. I don't know how Dan is but my husband is such a beast when it comes to taking family pics. Maybe its a guy thing.

The Porters said...

Those are adorable... I love them! It was soo good to see you last weekend and I feel bad we didn't get to visit more!

Casey and Brynn said...

Very sweet. Cute family.

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

You guys are just the cutest family ever. Revin is getting so big. When I finally have a day off and I'm not crazy I'll call you to have a play date.

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics! Revin is a little cutie! You guys are a cute family!