Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

So I know that I have been a very bad blogger, but things have been pretty busy. Kaysha has acid reflex pretty bad and so we are struggling through it. I hate feeding her because it hurts her after she eats. I feel so bad for my mom because I know I had it ten times worse then her as a baby and I seriously don't know how my mom dealt with it. She said my Grandma Evans helped her out a lot. Anyways, other than that we are doing great! We had a fun Halloween and I did get around to taking a few pictures. Revin was really fun to dress up this year, we sprayed his hair black and I got creative and made his costume. He loved trick or treating, he would just say "trick or treat" and then just walk right in their house to find his candy. He is one of a kind!





Revin as a vampire


Kaysha

Revin, Tyson, and Chloe and Grandma Debbie's




3 comments:

Crystal said...

Very Very Cute! Revein was adorable! I loved what you did with his hair.

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

They are just so cute. I am in the middle of making your baby present and hopefully I can finish it before she is 18.

Matthews Family said...

So fun. I love his costume. Great job! Thats not fun that she's got acid reflux. I'm so sorry.