Friday, March 13, 2009

And One More Makes Four!

Yay! I have been so excited, but I wanted to wait just incase anything happened. I am now 9wks and 4days Pregnant. I had a miscarriage in October which was crappy, and this one started out kinda crazy and I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was almost 6 weeks. But everything looks good, I went to the doctor today and got an ultrasound. The heart beat was good, and the size was good, and we are so excited! Revin needs a sibling so that he has a little friend and doesnt think the whole world revolves around him. I love Revin so much and can't wait to have another little person join our family. We are kinda hoping for a girl, but we will be so happy either way! Tell me what you think, do you think this will be a BOY or a GIRL?

4 comments:

Matthews Family said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you. 2 is so fun and kind of crazy. I've been through miscarriage myself, not fun. Good luck and I hope everything goes well.

Crystal said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you and your little family. We can't wait to see them since Revin is so adorable!

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling well. Let me know if you need anything.

Rachel Urie said...

I'm so happy for you, sorry about your miscarriage. That will be fun you and Stacia's are going to be close? right? I hope you are feeling well!