Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happenings

So a lot has been going on lately, and I have been a busy body. Dan and I are getting ready to go on a cruise on Wednesday. It is just a short weekend one, but we are excited. We are going to Ensenada Mexico which is in Adam's mission, but he is still in Tijuana right now. Stacia is being so nice and tending Revin while we are gone. He will have fun in Vegas in the sunshine for a few days, plus he thinks Tayton is the funniest person on earth, so I am sure he will be entertained. My Grandma Evans is not doing well. Revin and I went to see her yesterday. She can't get out of bed anymore, so they are bringing in a hospital bed. She is still so sweet. We would say "we love you Grandma" and she would just smile and do a little chuckle. She can't talk very much at all anymore, but says yes and no and smiles. She is in a lot of pain right now because her liver is failing, so they are puting her on some pain medicine. I think she is ready to go see my Grandpa Evans. They are so in love. Just watching them in their lives, even though I'm sure they had their moments like we all do, I witnessed two people that truely loved one another more than anything. They will have an awesome reunion in Heaven.

1 comment:

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

Oh Lindsey I'm so sorry about your grandma. If you need anything at all just call me. Have you guys looked at hospice I'm big supporter of it. Anyway have fun on your cruise.