Monday, December 8, 2008

Go Jazz!

Dan and I went to a Jazz game this Friday up in Salt Lake. We had a really fun time. We stayed in the Radisson Hotel which was really nice and super close to everything.
We planned to go to Olive Garden, but the wait was an hour so we ate at the Blue Iguana and had this little Mexican couple sing to us, I would recommend that place to anyone it was way good and way inexpensive.
(Really bad picture but oh well)
Then we went to the Jazz game where we had great seats. The Jazz did awesome and won by around 30 points! Aren't we so fun that we wore our matching Jazz jerseys? I know, we are awesome! This is the Jazz Bear doing a handstand on a ladder, you cant see it real well because I forgot my camera (of course) and had to use my phone. We left Revin with Ben and Amy, they were so nice to tend for us.

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Cute! I need to do that for Taylor for christmas!! I'm going to see if he has anytime off and then have you ask that guy for the tickets! I love the singing couple thats fun!

Cindy said...

My phone received water damage shortly after I got your message the other night about the watches. I will custom make you whatever you want! Just call me again and leave a message with your cell phone number, cuz I can still get my messages.Thanks!

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

I had to work that night and somebody had it on TV and I thought of you. Sorry I haven't been to the gym I've been way sick and working but I'm going to try to go this week so I'll call you.