Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Love This Time Of Year!

I love it when the time changes and it gets dark early and Dan is home for dinner, and we get to be a true little family. It is so awesome! I think I just get all excited because Thanksgiving is coming up and then Christmas. I love everything about them; the smells, the food, the family, the feeling. It is so fun to have a little guy to shop for! I am so excited to go shopping with my sisters this weekend at the Panguitch craft fair, and on black friday. It just makes me happy, am I a dork? Anyways, what got me thinking about all of this is that I found this picture of Revin last year dressed up as a shepard. Every year the kids in my family do a nativity, so I came up with this costume for Rev last year. It just makes me laugh at how fat he was! I just want to go back to that day and squeeze him because he is so cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this time of year, too! And I am with you on liking the time change, so that we can actually see Klay and have some "family time"! I am also going to the annual Panguitch Craft Fair! So mabye I will see you!

The Porters said...

No, I wasn't fibbing... I spent some late nights working on her costume, but it was worth it! It turned out so cute, if I do say so myself... I am so jealous that you are going to the craft fair. I was planning on coming down and having a mother daughter weekend and maybe sell some watches and then Levi ended up making regionals and they decided to go to Colorado instead. I was way sad, but I'll be down for Thanksgiving for sure. I totally agree with your feelings of this time of year. I love it! (are you making necklaces? I am bringing my beads down for Thanksgiving)

Matthews Family said...

I'll have to say I love this time of year too.I start to get homesick for parowan. Rev is so cute in that outfit. Thats a fun age!

Matthews Family said...

Thank you so much for the cute baby outfit. I just got it in the mail today. I love it! You're such an awesome friend to think of me and the baby! Thanks again!

Casey and Brynn said...

We are excited for this time of year too! We will be seeing you and that cute little boy of yours soon! Next week...wow that came fast! I hope you will come to Fayth's blessing next Sunday too!